Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James' hospital visiting hours?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

I know what the website says they are, but are they strict about times?

My dad's being transferred over to James' hospital tonight from Tallaght. In Tallaght we could pretty much come and go as we pleased, despite there being 'strict' visiting hours.

Is it the same in James' ?

And are the opening hours they have advertised (2.30 - 3.30 & 7.00 - 8.00) up-to-date?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

My Dad has just been admitted into James this week.
    Yeah, apparently they're very strict.

The times are correct, also 1 patient can only have 2 visitors at any one time.
    Anymore have to wait outside the ward, like a tag team, one can come out and another can go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Thanks for the reply.

I actually went in with him tonight and he was transferred at 7, so by the time we got there and all it was 7.50. There was no way I was leaving at 8 but I wasn't actually asked to go until 9.30.

However they did make a point of telling me I should have been gone, so I think they are strict on them. We will be abiding by them for now anyway.

Hope your dad is okay!! :)

Advertisement