Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Senior College

Options
  • 07-01-2010 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭

I know I'm unlikely to get anything definite here in the next few minutes, figured I'd chance my arm though. Anyone hear anything to suggest it was open or closed? Tried ringing but the reception is "unattended". Either that just means no one is at reception, or it actually is closed.

Anyone hear/know anything definitive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 chocoholic

I rang on Monday but I just got the answering machine. I called in yesterday and there was a lady at the main desk so I was able to register for an evening course. The college has changed its name to Limerick College of Further Education and their website is http://www.lcfe.ie/.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

They were open as it turned out. Lecture was only an hour compared to the usual 2. Yeah, I probably should get up to date on that LCFE craic.

Advertisement