Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends Birthday

Options
  • 07-01-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey, never posted here but here goes!
    My friend wants to go out for a few drinks with just 3 of us (me being the only lad) for her bday in a while. Is there anything else we could do? Something like a surprise but still only the 3 of us? I'm not counting on getting served on the day :o
    Help with the ideas here please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Potency wrote: »
    Hey, never posted here but here goes!
    My friend wants to go out for a few drinks with just 3 of us (me being the only lad) for her bday in a while. Is there anything else we could do? Something like a surprise but still only the 3 of us? I'm not counting on getting served on the day :o
    Help with the ideas here please

What about everyone going out to dinner, and ye treat her to the meal? Much better than going out for a few drinks, it's easier to talk to each other, also you won't get left out by not getting in anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Go bowling :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I agree with Jay there, a meal out is your best bet. Failing that go ice-skating if you're in Dublin perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Go for the meal as someone suggested and organise for them to bring her desert out with candles and a sparkler!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Potency

I do like the dinner idea.. And the desert thing is great! Now I need to do some convincing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Potency wrote: »
    I do like the dinner idea.. And the desert thing is great! Now I need to do some convincing!

If you're in Dublin, I'd go with TGI Friday! Tell them it's her birthday and they'll make a holy show of her.. standing on a table, making everyone in the place watch, singing employees and cupcake inclusive.

Advertisement