Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Waterford Fourm Awards

• 07-01-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

To break up the dread of closures and weather I thought we could have a bit of fun with this. So I guess when you get time pick one from each catergory and the only rule being you cant pick yourself. I'm on the mobile site so i'll wait till i'm home for my picks. You don't have to put an aswer down for each just pick whatever ones you want.

Thread of the year

Poster of the year

Post of the year

Most missed banned poster

Mod of the year

Best Sig

Any other ideas feel free to ad them they seemed the most obvious tome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

Speller of the Year: Ziedth

Only joking, I know it was a typo. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ha Ha, I'm not going to edit it now in hopes to annoy you :)

Anyway here are my votes:

Thread of the year: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055648199 (Guess the Waterford location)

Poster of the year: Merlante, always seems to have very insightful posts in any debated topic. Honourable mention goes to abouttobebanned and Nkay.

Post of the year: I rememeber Laughing my ass off at this more then any other so I'm going for this

Most missed banned poster: Multivan, I used to really enjoy his random ass threads.

Mod of the year: Sully,

Best Sig: Rockman Pighead quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

poster of the year has to be sully! ! ! Nobody can fart while on here and he,d have a comment about it! ! Aint that right kev lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Mike 65 for poster of the year.

Event of the year: Waterford Boards Beers in Downes (props to Ziedth)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

poster of the year has to be sully! ! ! Nobody can fart while on here and he,d have a comment about it! ! Aint that right kev lol

front runner for post of this year already :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Thread of the year imo goes to Seanybiker for the one where he tell of his brother beating up to lads.

For the same reason i vote him poster of the year and also post of the year. #

Ah sure, I vote seanybiker for all of them.

HIP HIP HURRAY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

or have just drove past ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Thread of the year PICS of Waterford

Poster of the year deisemum(always helpful and honest)

Mod of the year sully

Best Sig hmm... ah why not, MINE :D

Thread of the year imo goes to Seanybiker for the one where he tell of his brother beating up to lads.

HIP HIP HURRAY!

That you seany? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

thread of the year....guess the waterford location

poster of the year....its a ziedth/mike65/gscully threesome for me

post of year .....any of multivan's for ridiculous entertainment

most missed banned poster.....multivan.
    when he was here he drove me cracked and posted a lot of uninformed nonsense.
    but its a big bad internet out there and where ever he is now in "politics" or " humanities" they might not be as tolerent as the waterford city forum.

mod of the year.....paul weller king of the mods *

*only joking you know its you sully

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

HIP HIP HURRAY!

ha ha deadly. Cheers.

Thread of the year has to be guess the location.
    Poster Ill go for brendansmyth cos he voted for me lol.
    Mod would be Sully cos I dont know of any other mods.

Cant remember other options as Im on mobile version of the site and dont wanna go back and check because Im lazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

SUNGOD wrote: »
    thread of the year....guess the waterford location

poster of the year....its a ziedth/mike65/gscully threesome for me

post of year .....any of multivan's for ridiculous entertainment

most missed banned poster.....multivan.
    when he was here he drove me cracked and posted a lot of uninformed nonsense.
    but its a big bad internet out there and where ever he is now in "politics" or " humanities" they might not be as tolerent as the waterford city forum.

mod of the year.....paul weller king of the mods *

*only joking you know its you sully

Not for me...thanks ;) Appreciate the sentiment though..if not the images conjured up!

gscully wrote: »
    Not for me...thanks ;) Appreciate the sentiment though..if not the images conjured up!
    I dunno, next boards beers the three of us nice bottle of wine :) i'm hoping mike is really emma rigby and your cheryl cole though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

ziedth wrote: »
    I dunno, next boards beers the three of us nice bottle of wine :) i'm hoping mike is really emma rigby and your cheryl cole though.

Sorry to disappoint, but Old King Cole would be more apt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I vote for Sungod as number one poster.

(Cause he's the only one who thanked the probable THREAD OF YEAR!)

Aquos76 for best mod. (sully you have enough votes)

Best banned user...me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Poster of the Year Mike65 , now theres a man who believes in the power of the internet
    Most missed poster Mossy Monk he's probably still around but I could'nt be bothered finding him
    Thread of the year too numerous to mention but that man Mike comes up again , from bins to ntl to "jerry " cans he's the man!
    Mod of the year Aquos 76 , he seems to have real world experience not that I'd know any of the others apart from Sully

Advertisement