Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Guide Book for Mexico/Central America

• 07-01-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone would advise on the best guide book for Mexico/Central America?? I know of LP, Rough Guide and Footprints. Anyone know which is best?
    I'm probably only going to do a whistlestop of southern Mexico (Mexico city to the Belize/Guatemala borders). so wouldn't need to have loads of detail on Mexico...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Possibly footprint because they were pretty accurate for South America. I had a LP one for Central America and it was so wrong for the supposed latest edition. Buses didn't exist, times were wrong and i once knocked on a house thay was listed as a hostel. Hadn't been one for 4 years and the little girl just had a wtf look on her face. The LP is good for maps though.

Advertisement