Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders "E20" Internet spinoff

Options
  • 07-01-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whats the deal with this??

I believe its 12 episodes.

Just wondering if we miss these will we be missing stuff from proper eastenders?

Anyone know much about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I really hope there is a way Irish viewers can see it as I tried clicking on the website and it won't let me watch :(

it will mostly be about the new characters with some older characters involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Oh is it not on tele at all??

Thatl tell you what I know ;) I thought twas on net and tv.

Oh is it not on tele at all??

Thatl tell you what I know ;) I thought twas on net and tv.

No, it is just on the Eastenders website :(:(

angel01 wrote: »
    No, it is just on the Eastenders website :(:(

awww thats poo:(

I was on digital soap spy. Cant live without my spoliers ;) And saw this E20 thing and I was like who the hell are these people, what did I click into. Thats annoying that we dont have a choice to watch it :(

awww thats poo:(

I was on digital soap spy. Cant live without my spoliers ;) And saw this E20 thing and I was like who the hell are these people, what did I click into. Thats annoying that we dont have a choice to watch it :(

Thats a great bit for the spoilers.

here is the website link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/e20/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

you can see some of the first episode halfway down this page. its only just under 2 minutes though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

argghhh i wana watch it:(someone please post a link to watch the episodes from irelandddd!!!

that new girl in eastenders thats in E20 is SEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY:eek::eek:my ****ing lord!!!

I wish I could see it too!

marko91 wrote: »
    argghhh i wana watch it:(someone please post a link to watch the episodes from irelandddd!!!

that new girl in eastenders thats in E20 is SEXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY:eek::eek:my ****ing lord!!!

zsa zsa binks?? No way.lol defo not for me anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RightlyRandom

angel01 wrote: »
    I wish I could see it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDLidnAqkc

thats a link the first two episodes are on that channel :) hope it helps! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

zsa zsa binks?? No way.lol defo not for me anyway!

me saaaa zsa zsa binks:D....ye she would kick the ****e outa me but shes worth it:P

Advertisement