Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Combats/Work trousers

Options
  • 07-01-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin City Centre or Tallaght that I will get a pair of navy work combats? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

Should be in Requests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Pennys, have navy workpants ( around €13) I wear all the time, got a pain in the hole paying €60+ for snickers

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

Workwear shop on Capel Street called O'Connors sells Snickers workwear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Sorry for posting in wrong area.

also, thanks for the info guys, will try tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

could check out army bargins on little marys street, though when i went in there looking for combats (with a camo jacket i paid 100euro)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

samhail wrote: »
    could check out army bargins on little marys street, though when i went in there looking for combats (with a camo jacket i paid 100euro)

Don't, he rips the **** out of customers. If you like combats then you can get british ex issue "DPM" for dirt cheap(10STG for trousers, sometimes 15).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Don't, he rips the **** out of customers. If you like combats then you can get british ex issue "DPM" for dirt cheap(10STG for trousers, sometimes 15).

from ebay ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Army Bargains is crazy expensive. Last time I was in looking for a pea coat, couldn't believe the prices

Advertisement