Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi from Rob/Buy to Let/Rent to Own....

Options
  • 07-01-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All - glad to be here.

Hope I'm in the right forum for introductions - LOL!

Background on me? I run HomeRun Homes (rent to own homes), and I'm here looking to network with business/financial peers.

How has the market been treating all of you?
    What specific markets have been waking up for you guys?

Rob
    HomeRun Homes
    http://www.Lease2Buy.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You'll find rent to own ain't too popular around here! Welcome to the site anyway. :)

To answer your questions:

The market (and crash) has been great to me. My money now lasts longer, and my sanity is improving as I see "reality" returning to the world.

I don't plan on buying in Ireland. Maybe in 10 years or something like that, but for the moment I like the freedom I get by being mortgage free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 homerunhomes

Thanks kindly for your reply.
    Yes, been getting killed everywhere....signs show it is turning around...is that an LOL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What is turning around? The housing market? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Hi Rob, Im from www.interhypercompuglobalmeganet.com, lets interface ;)

To be fair, your website looks like one of those dodgey timeshare sites with all the 'happy people' generic graphics.

A declining market is a market I've been waking upto, and this is great for me being in the market to buy in the next year or two...prices still have a ways to fall. Gimmicks like rent to buy will not turn any tides or buck any trends, good luck on your en devours none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

When I saw Rob/Buy to Let/Rent to Own.... I didn't take it as a name, more as an verb... /my bad.

D.

• Advertisement

dazberry wrote: »
    When I saw Rob/Buy to Let/Rent to Own.... I didn't take it as a name, more as an verb... /my bad.

D.

Well the BuytoLet is Robbery....

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hello Rob, whats your office address, phone number, e-mail, company registration number, indeed, any evidence that this isn't a scam?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Homer wrote:
    After years of failed Get-Rich-Quick schemes, I just KNOW this scheme is going to get me rich, and quick.

Site reeks of dodgy TBH. Not a contact detail in sight.

...and thats before you hit all the clichéd crap about "still JUST renting" and "making your landlord rich".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 homerunhomes

Hi All,
    Sorry this came off so bad. No need to trash me...it's bad karma. All I wanted to do was be a member, intro myself, and network. I am a USA company looking to make more global contacts.

However, if you are enjoying bashing me....nothing I can do.

Thanks

Hi All,

However, if you are enjoying bashing me....nothing I can do.

Thanks

There is plenty you can do, for a start you could provide the info requested by Victor?

Disclosing information like that would go along way to showing us that you are a legitimate operation.

Not a big ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement