Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put your questions to Keith Barry, Mentalist of the year, magician and TV presenter

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Have you ever used magic to get.......laid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Black Magic

Do you use your magic for relationship purposes? Can you use your magic to make a girl feel as though you are inside her even though you aren't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

How many ways is there of reading a persons mind?

Why don't they put you on the jury at all the top notch court cases if you can read the mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

What made you decide that you wanted to become a magician?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

How drunk was Matthew McConaughey ? :D

Did he say or do anything that couldn't be aired?

If you could perform one piece of magic on Pat Kenny what would it be?

If you had the opportunity to read either Gerry Ryan's or Ray Darcy's mind which would you choose and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Piano man

Hey, I'm one of those people who likes watching magicians to see how they do things.

Now, I'm not sure exactly how KB did that one with Matthew McConaughey above, but if you look at 1.23, his suit lapel twitches by itself, just where his wallet is. So I'm guessing there's something like invisible string present...

And in the first post's video, you can see him tear off the piece of paper and fold it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

The ratings of Deal or No Deal are not great. How does this make you feel? Do you think the show will be scrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Did you burn your bridges in the USA?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jimzy

if john is walking down the street at 4mph and mary is eating 2 apples and walking up the street at 6kmph, and if the street is 237 metres long, what time will deal or no deal be on at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PsychicHealing

Do you have an "off "switch, to turn off your magic, like when you go to sleep at night.
    You must have some amazing dreams??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

simple one but i think a must to ask

"any tricks out there that other magicians do that confuse the bijaysus out of you and you don't know how they are done?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Hi Keith,

After the tragic and brutal death of your Grandad, RIP, the media and government really paid attention to your criticisms of our justice system.
    Would you ever consider a career in politics?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

when i was up on stage with you why did you tap my shoulder ever time you said number three so i had to pick number three or get my watch smashed ........... load of ****e
    the audience like it though ..:)it shattered my illusions :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks all, will ask as many questions as I can and get back to you. Thanks so much for all the help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Do you feel vexed that RTÉ shunned you and you ended up presenting Deal or No Deal on TV3?

Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

According to Facebook, the interview has just been completed!! :) many thanks to all for their questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

Were you as embarrassed on the Late Late tonight as the viewers were watching you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement