Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do next?

Options
  • 07-01-2010 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I'm trying to apply for a PhD in Scotland. I've contacted a guy and he says he does have projects available. He told me what kind of research he does (although didn't give specifics on any projects). I said I was interested and gave him some info on my academic background. But that was a month ago and he still hasn't replied. The deadline for the only funding I can possibly get is January 31st. I don't really know what I can say to him next without repeating myself or seeming impatient. And I need to have a specific project outline before I can apply for funding. Anyone have any advice on what the best way to go about this would be?

Advertisement