Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish party theme/Where to get Spanish-flag cocktail sticks

Options
  • 07-01-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.
    I'm planning a surprise Spanish party for my (half Spanish) friend here in Ireland.

We are going to have a pinata, some decorations, spanish tapas food.....

So one thing that I am having awful trouble finding is those tiny cocktail sticks with Spanish flags. I've just spent about an hour on the internet here searching for anywhere to order them from. Can anyone give me any ideas on where to get these from?

Also any other suggestions are most welcome. The party is in just over two weeks.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

How many do you need, approximately? If you had the time, you could try making them. Buy normal cocktail sticks, print out the 'flags', cut them and stick them onto the cocktail sticks. It'd also add a more personal touch, too. Plus you could personalise them, if so desired.

Advertisement