Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT Magicflash 400

Options
  • 07-01-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Clearing out the house after Christmas, I saved this camera from being thrown out, because, well,I thought it looked cool! I would like to take some photos with it,but I have no knowledge about cameras(especially old Japanese cameras which need something called "film" :D).

I browsed the internet a bit, but couldn't find much practical information. This page probably had the most amount of information. One search result actually directed me to boards.ie and I see that sineadw owns one: Link to sineadw's post which mentions ITT Magicflash (towards the end).

It looks exactly like the camera in the picture below. It says "ITT 400" on the front and "ITT 110 Magicflash Camera: Electronic Exposure Control" on the top where the button is. Any help on how to get it up and running, or any comments at all, would be greatly appreciated!

itt400.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

boards user katiemaloe has something similar with 110 format film. From what I recall getting the actual film in the 110 format is difficult (not impossible). Keep an eye to eBay for it as it comes up regularly.

Advertisement