Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory stick wont work in psp

Options
  • 07-01-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

does anyone know the correct memory stick that's compatible with psp,(not the new one)
    .Bought my kids a psp each, Gamestop gave me the memory cards, sony Sandisk 4gb, neither will work in either psp theyre only 11 yr olds, so maybe theyre not sure how to use them. Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I have no idea what the site I am linking to is like. I am just using it to show you what cards are required for the Sony PSP.

http://www.lowpricememory.co.uk/Sony-PSP-Memory-Cards.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

The PS3 isn't capable or reading usb keys that have been formatted using NTFS, you need to copy everything off and format it as FAT32.

Then you will see it in XMB on your PS3 as a USB device.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Mac daddy wrote: »
    The PS3 isn't capable or reading usb keys that have been formatted using NTFS, you need to copy everything off and format it as FAT32.

Then you will see it in XMB on your PS3 as a USB device.

Not sure why you are referring to PS3s and USB keys as the OP was asking about memory cards for the PSP. :confused:

Advertisement