Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favorite sandwich

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just had a ham and white cheese on doorsteps bread. Two slices of cheese, one slice of ham, with tomato soup as well.

Life is grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

A croissant with chicken, avocado, romaine lettuce and a smear of pesto mayo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Some slices of cheese on white bread with Flora and Tayto Cheese and Onion Crisps.....just the way Mom used to make it:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Tiger bread, irish butter, banana and tayto salt & vinegar crisps.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Have 2 faves, and I can't decide between them so here they both are:

BLT - made with brown sliced pan, and thick cut rashers, fried with a tiny drop of olive oil. Sliced baby tomatoes, rub them on the bread first, then add unhealthy amounts of hellmans light. Drooooool!

Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toasted brown sliced pan. This is our traditional christmas brekkie (usually accompanied by bucks fizz, if you add orange you don't feel like such a lush at 9.30 in the morning!)

Ok now I'm hungry and there is literally no food in my house :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Mashed boiled egg on white bread with a pinch of salt and lots of butter ..

YUM YUM YUM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

D wrote: »
    irish butter,

I miss Irish butter so much. NZ butter always tastes gone off. Even if I cook with it I can taste it in things.

Mmmmmmm..... Kerrygold!

Advertisement