Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in fraction

Options
  • 08-01-2010 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

yet again sparks has over stepped his position as a mod by giving me a infraction .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm sure you're aware of the proper procedure: but here it is anyway :)

PM the Moderator involved to discuss it. If you cannot resolve it with him/her, then contact the CMod and ask them to review it.

If you're still not happy with the answer, then you can come to the Help Desk for a final review from the Admin team :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

BuffyBot wrote: »
    I'm sure you're aware of the proper procedure: but here it is anyway :)

PM the Moderator involved to discuss it. If you cannot resolve it with him/her, then contact the CMod and ask them to review it.

If you're still not happy with the answer, then you can come to the Help Desk for a final review from the Admin team :)

thank you , yes im not happy ,i tried to discuss this with him but he is accusing me of some thing that he decided happened.
    the guy is on a witch hunt .

how can i bring this further .thanks jw

As Sparks is one of the CMods of that category, I suggest you contact uberwolf, who isn't a hunting Mod and ask him to review it :)

thank you .

well that was a waist of time.

• Advertisement

Would you care to elaborate?

little to no point ,i think .i contacted the mod you mentioned but heard noting.

When did you send him a PM?

Advertisement