Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the young lady in Claregalway who is waiting for an email/phonecall from me!

Options
  • 08-01-2010 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was telephoned yesterday evening by a young lady from Claregalway seeking an opinion on a language matter which I don't want to discuss here. She subsequently rang me to say she had sent me an email which I agreed I would look at and ring her back about within an hour or so.

Unfortunately, her email never made it through and, as her number came up as "Private" on her mobile, I don't have a number with which to contact her either.

This is an extreme shot-in-the-dark, but if she happens to read this, could you please ring me again?

I feel badly about this, because I did promise to contact her back.

As I don't want to use Boards for shilling, I won't post my business name but, should the lady in question happen to read this, I think she will know me from the letters in my username and the title of the thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Best of luck with this. So what business you in? Don't be shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

KLA wrote: »
    Unfortunately, her email never made it through

If her e-mail did not get delivered she will receive a notification and then she will know to call you again.

Is it Knocknacarra Language Academy by any chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

Did you try your trash/junk mail...sometimes emails can get caught up in that instead of going straight through to your own email...can often happen with hotmail etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KLA

Thanks for that. I do recall on two occasions about 6 months ago, however, that 2 or 3 separate Gmails I sent with attachments never got through; nor did I get notification that they didn't get through.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KLA

ella23 wrote: »
    Did you try your trash/junk mail...sometimes emails can get caught up in that instead of going straight through to your own email...can often happen with hotmail etc...

I just checked my "Spam" box and there it was! Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Boards to the rescue again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

yeah Boards to the rescue

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

\0/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement