Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shipping from France to ireland?

• 08-01-2010 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody know of any services that will take delivery of clothes and ship them to you from France?

I'm mad about this dress I saw on a French site but they don't ship outside the country :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I know FedEx operate in France, if that would work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Aye, if you can get on to Fedex in Dublin, see what they can do.

Have you gotten onto the shop themselves? They might bend the rules if it's an extra few quid going their way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I can't speak French :pac: I just about have enough to get through their site (Finally the Leaving cert comes in handy!)

That's a good point though, I'll drop them an email (Hopefully somebody there will speak english...) and see what they can do and then get onto fedex. Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

phasers wrote: »
    I can't speak French

... So just let the funky music do the talking! :pac:

I know, I know ... I'm getting my coat!

Advertisement