Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Millions Roll Call

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to be at the Aussie Millions this year?

I'll be donating to a few events as I live just down the road.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

neighbours.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

The-Rigger wrote: »
    neighbours.jpeg

Seems like yesterday that my hair was like that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

ianmc38 wrote: »
    Anyone going to be at the Aussie Millions this year?

I'll be donating to a few events as I live just down the road.

Brag:D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    Brag:D

I live a few hours away :D so might make it down

Depends on work though,

If I don't make it down best of luck Ian, the schedule looks pretty good for side events

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Are you payin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

zuutroy wrote: »
    Are you payin?

Might play a few side events depending on how I feel. I havn't looked at a poker table in about 6 weeks and don't really feel like it atm, but i'd like to play a few side events for enjoyment.

More checking out if anyone's going to be out there for some boozing. None of my Irish friends here play poker and my Aussie poker mates are Aussie, so miss a bitta banter with the Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Might play a few side events depending on how I feel. I havn't looked at a poker table in about 6 weeks and don't really feel like it atm, but i'd like to play a few side events for enjoyment.

More checking out if anyone's going to be out there for some boozing. None of my Irish friends here play poker and my Aussie poker mates are Aussie, so miss a bitta banter with the Irish.

re-read my post imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

zuutroy wrote: »
    Are you payin?

faily.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Tut tut roadsweeper!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Jeez go easy I'm dsylexci

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Jeez go easy I'm dsylexci

I have one of those too. Do you find it heavy on petrol?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    I have one of those too. Do you find it heavy on petrol?;)

Petrol no, but they eat through head gaskets, get a blue one next time, i heard the red ones are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ian, Any idea what side events you'll be playing?
    I'm not going to make it down, the bank balance isn't lending itself to another week or two off. But I want to keep an eye on the updates, at least knowing a person in the field would make it easier.

Also, semi-related PM sent.

Advertisement