Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research Survey :Most Successful Way To Give Up Cigerettes

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

As a recovering nicotine addict, a former smoker who who looks back with horror at the financial, peronal & health costs associated with my smoking years, I would dearly like to guide smokers in the direction that is most likely to be the most successful in helping them to give up.

From reading thru these forums, it is obvious that most other ex smokers are similar in their revulsion of smoking and I supect that they are similar in their desire to help others kick the addiction!

I would like to suggest some sort of poll or survey to determine, based on the returns from ex-smokers here , what the most successful methods are.

For my part, it was a combination of different things and the "Alan Carr" method. However, I know that this does'nt work for everyone although it was great for me.

From a personal perspective, I would like to be able to advise people on the method that is proven (PROVEN) to be the most successful, regardlesss of my personal bias.

If anyone out there has the technical expertise and neccessary interest to put a survey together, please do so. I would'nt know how to do it myself, but, if anyone knows how to guide me - I would be prepared to offer my assistance in any way practicable.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Comments

Advertisement