Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show tonight

Options
  • 08-01-2010 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

:eek::eek: Going to be somebody from Donegal on it tonight who has been in the spotlight recently, thats if he makes it up in time as he has gone to work as normal this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

a mad guess here is it the (post man/weather man)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

a mad guess here is it the (post man/weather man)

Yep, out on his run this morning looking for vital weather signs before he heads up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

jeepers we'll be all shamed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

docmartin wrote: »
    jeepers we'll be all shamed!!

Don't think so! He's the only one in the country who got the forecast right.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

Is it actually him that's gonna be on tonight, or is this just a long-winded piece of mirth that went on for 3 comments too many?

Twould be quite something to see him on the Late Late. I'll have Videoplus set, no doubt.

• Advertisement

meenmore wrote: »
    Is it actually him that's gonna be on tonight, or is this just a long-winded piece of mirth that went on for 3 comments too many?

Twould be quite something to see him on the Late Late. I'll have Videoplus set, no doubt.

Said it HIMSELF this morning and he went out with the post earlier than usual so he could get to Dublin in time for the show

mrmac wrote: »
    Don't think so! He's the only one in the country who got the forecast right.
    we'd have all got it right if we were predicting it the last ten years, and he didnt predict a big freeze he said snow, as every year.

every single year in the democrat october/november time it reads "glenfin snowman predicts white christmas"
    every single year

anyway, rant over!!!!!

we'd have all got it right if we were predicting it the last ten years, and he didnt predict a big freeze he said snow, as every year.

every single year in the democrat october/november time it reads "glenfin snowman predicts white christmas"
    every single year

anyway, rant over!!!!!

Ye forgot about the good summers we have been predicted too:)

Right, he has just delivered our post there now and he has told me " definetly on tonight if I make it and then have the nerve to go on"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Ah well, I'll be interested to hear what he has to say, seeing as I won't be leaving the house tonight! :(

• Advertisement

mrmac wrote: »
    Ah well, I'll be interested to hear what he has to say, seeing as I won't be leaving the house tonight! :(
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

:D
    "glenfin snowman predicts white christmas"!

Iv'e heard Mickey being called alot of things, but a snowman is the best yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Any chance we could get him to work with NAMA?

We need a visionary if we are to survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

irlpic wrote: »

:D lmao

I lost all confidence in him from the time he was on the Shaun Doherty show and when asked to give examples of how he could predict the weather he said something like: "When you see crows flying upside down then we are definitely in for bad weather"

The last time I seen a crow fly upside down (or I thought I did) was when I fell head first off a tree and was looking up towards the sky :D

irlpic wrote: »

jeepers i got carried away in my rant, a red misst came over me and i just typed away without thinking,
    my apologies to mickey, i meant Postman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

"glenfin snowman predicts white christmas"
    /QUOTE]

I soooo needed that laugh - not too much to amuse us with this never-ending snow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

"glenfin snowman predicts white christmas"
    /QUOTE]

I soooo needed that laugh - not too much to amuse us with this never-ending snow :D
    Heard him on the wireless one day and he thought the guy interviewing his was not taking him to serious and he lost it.He was been compared to met erin that day ,should be interesting to see if he throws a strop tonight.:D

No word of him at all at start of show:( , is he gonna appear at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rushnaldo

Is he definately on? Wasn't mentioned at the start there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

He got a €100 Arnotts voucher for his troubles. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

smashey wrote: »
    He got a €100 Arnotts voucher for his troubles. :D

Was he just in the audience?

I've heard him predict white Christmases and hot summers before, but he was always/usually wrong in the past. If i kept saying Pat Kenny is going to die this month, would i get onto the Late Late Show when i'm finally right? I would be right at some stage (hopefully long in the future, i love you Pat and you're worth every penny you get, ya smug git)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Senna wrote: »
    Was he just in the audience?
    He was and Ryan Tubridy spoke to him when it came to giving the vouchers to the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

What a comb over he had. ! A true style icon!!

I wonder was he invited or had he audience tickets? Its just that Turbridy barely give him the time of day.

muffler wrote: »
    I wonder was he invited or had he audience tickets? Its just that Turbridy barely give him the time of day.

Sure, was a short chat alright, all in these parts thought he was gonna be up with him but it was obviously only tickets he had.

Advertisement