Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking the Plunge - 320i

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Ah, not this crap again. There is a big difference between putting an M badge on the back of an m-sport model and putting an M3 or M5 badge on the back. That would be calling it something it's not. What's the big deal with putting the same logo that's on the steering wheel, alloys & door strips on the boot if you want to? Personally I couldn't be arsed, but I can't understand why people get their knickers in a twist about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭MarkN

How's the 320i going anyway OP? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

MarkN wrote: »
    How's the 320i going anyway OP? :o

Friday 2.30 I'm picking it up, time can't move fast enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

MarkN wrote: »
    Cover type Excess Annual premium
    Comprehensive - €1,128.00

Smaller figures are the excess, the rows look ok until I submit the reply then they go arseways.
    Those prices are for M cars so you will probably find yours will be cheaper.
    Price has to be paid in full, direct debit not an option.
    Here's what it covers depending on which policy you buy.

So I just rang there to check this out.
    €604 for the year or 56 per month, no excess, 477 with 135 excess.

That sounds like pretty good value to me!

By the way the car is amazing :D Been down around Laragh over the weekend with it and its a lot of fun on the twisty roads. The lack of roll is such a pleasent feeling and the is no sensation of speed unless over 100 Went to overtake someone and the TC went mad of the small patch of frost on the road. Other than that fantastic. Heated seats are the dog's bollix. and despite the heavy foot is only 2mpg less than the old car to this point :)

Only down side is a few small chips on bonnet from all the grit on the roads down there :( will have to touch them up at some point.

having a new camera delivered over the next few days so will get snaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭MarkN

That's very good yep - I'd take the excess one, chances are something may not go wrong this year.

The M car cover is a bit dearer and I had to pay in full but also nice peace of mind.

Glad you're enjoying the car...

Advertisement