Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inflaable matress

Options
  • 08-01-2010 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any places doing special offers on inflatable mattresses at the minute?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭iamskippy

Does anyone know any places doing special offers on inflatable mattresses at the minute?
    Aldi had some yesterday http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2827_11333.htm
    Is that what you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Aye thats the one, no aldi around me at the minute though so thats a boot in the balls, cheers though.

Aye thats the one, no aldi around me at the minute though so thats a boot in the balls, cheers though.
    you are welcome. Might get one myself. How are they inflated, do you get a pump or have to use your own which I don't have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

iamskippy wrote: »
    you are welcome. Might get one myself. How are they inflated, do you get a pump or have to use your own which I don't have
    Two I had before, but were badly damaged by younger relations were inflated with a pump, saves your lungs.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Richiecats

Got one from Argos, needed to get a pump as well, works of batteries and inflates in a couple of mins

• Advertisement

Friend who phoned told me there are some in tesco Clonmel, 27.49 euro inc pump. Not sure about other tescos

iamskippy wrote: »
    Friend who phoned told me there are some in tesco Clonmel, 27.49 euro inc pump. Not sure about other tescos
    Got a call last night to say they are in aldi clonmel too

Advertisement