Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For everyone who is stuck inside studying while it's snowing outside!

Options
  • 08-01-2010 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Well the title is pretty much self explanitory!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Attempting to finish my Geography field study, for the 10th time :p It's painful - hence, I'm on here instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I really should be study chemistry =[. But i'm having a lazy day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I havn't done a lot of work over the holidays in general but it's been harder with the snow. None of my friends who are in 6th year are coming out because they have to study but i always find something to distract me (like boards). I'm going to get off this and do some maths any minute now though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

We got Loads of h/w in a few subjects so I think personally I did quite alot in that even though it's still not enough =/. I find it really difficult to study at home though since I've been doing after school study since 1st year but I do try :( Boards is too distracting. Same with facebook =/.

I ended up doing no work at all on Wednesday because I was waiting to see if i had school on Thursday. I was on the RTE website, bebo and facebook and then on my phone aswel trying to see if anybody knew!
    I did most of my homework except for all of geography because i left a bit in school. I have a geography test on Monday and can't study because I don't have the notes and was going to go in on Thursday and get them but can't now :( ok really going now lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yeah its hard to concentrate. Tried sticking the LC timetable and that Higher Options Student planner we got over my desk for motivation I guess. No effect!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 misskerrie09

Just found out I have no school until next thursday! Oh happy days!
    So I decided to give myself the day off today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

every school has it off...except mine:rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I've gone out every day this week, I just study two hours when I get home and I'm grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 misskerrie09

Although this whole thread is about the snow being depressing because we can't go outside, I almost cryed today when it started raining! I really don't want to go back to school! :(

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

Although this whole thread is about the snow being depressing because we can't go outside, I almost cryed today when it started raining! I really don't want to go back to school! :(

:D:D:D
    they said on the 9.1 news schols closed until tuesday

Do you think they'd make us go back in before Thursday? Even if it does rain though it will freeze at night and then there would a lot of ice like before.

Didn't watch the news, did it say all schools are back Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Nothing on the website. Sure it didnt say that the situation would be REVIEWED on Tuesday? Thats been the plan anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Sure the roads will still be dangerous.. they are around here anyway.. not like we have a car functioning anyway to go out on the roads... I would say that once they announced that schools are closed till Thursday then thats it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Why didn't you just go outside instead on going on boards...

Advertisement