Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's Channels

• 08-01-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of getting rid of my multi-room package with sky and looking at pointing a spare 1M dish into the sky somewhere. Does anyone know if there are any non-Astra satellites that I could pick up English speaking FTA or reasonable subscribed children's channels? Lysat has packages lists but it's not obvious if they're in English.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

azzeretti wrote: »
    I am thinking of getting rid of my multi-room package with sky and looking at pointing a spare 1M dish into the sky somewhere. Does anyone know if there are any non-Astra satellites that I could pick up English speaking FTA or reasonable subscribed children's channels? Lysat has packages lists but it's not obvious if they're in English.

What age are those precious kiddies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Greenman wrote: »
    What age are those precious kiddies?

Pre-school at the moment. Spongebob crazy, both of them. Why?

Pre-school at the moment. Spongebob crazy, both of them. Why?

Try MBC 3 on Badr/Arabsat 26 degrees east, with a good lnb and your 1 meter dish it should be a runner, the south you are the better, where are you?

http://mbc3.mbc.net/grid_2.html will give you todays line up.

Any help?;)

Spongebob crazy

http://www.nick.de/ Astra 19 11973 V 27500 3/4 ok its in German but pre schoolers won't mind I know mine don't.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement