Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Gone in Lucan?

• 08-01-2010 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

obviously if you are from Lucan and it is, you wont be able to answer this

but

does anyone know..old lucan that is, village up to esker?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

It's not quite "Old Lucan", but all's well in Ballyowen

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Black Sky

Beech Park (at least my part) is ok currently....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Grand up in Mount Andrew too.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I live in Dodsboro, all was grand.

SDCC are supposed to be reducing the water pressure in Lucan(as well as other areas of west and south Dublin) for the next few days as water is scarce.

http://www.sdcc.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=519&Itemid=54

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭herbiemcc

does anyone know if the reduced water supply in lucan can cause a complete loss of water? the upstairs taps stopped yesterday evening then this morning downstairs went too. the pipes look ok in the roof space but water isn't coming in to the tank. in the ballyowen side of lucan btw, thanks.

herbiemcc wrote: »
    does anyone know if the reduced water supply in lucan can cause a complete loss of water? the upstairs taps stopped yesterday evening then this morning downstairs went too. the pipes look ok in the roof space but water isn't coming in to the tank. in the ballyowen side of lucan btw, thanks.

I'm just down the road from you in Mount Andrew and our water pressure has been fine so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

Am just in from a great and boozy night in the Lucan County, followed by an unexpected, yet not unwanted snowfight.....sadly for me I'm alone.....girlfriend is in even deeper snow in Scotland....or maybe good for all the dedicated boardsies out there who need up to the minute updates on the "situation"...I couldn't go to bed without a quick check of the site.................the good news for you my unknown friends is that I too livwe in Ballyowne and the water is running freely...like snots from a runny nose in fact!!! Hope that info helps you !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bamboozle36dd

7.24pm on tuesday - looks like its going off in griffeen - pressure really low!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eekie

Hi,
    I'm in Moy Glas & the water stopped here at around 19:00. Does anyone know when its supposed to come back?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 bamboozle36dd

supposed to be back at 4am according to SDCC website, or by 9am they say

Advertisement