Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looks like Spurs v Pool will be off

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

"Liverpool Football Club have submitted an official request to the Premier League that Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash against Tottenham be called off for safety reason"
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-request-postponement

Burnley v Stoke City and Fulham v Portsmouth have both been postponed already. Damn this weather!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

At the end of the day, the travel conditions are very dangerous and fan's safety have to come first.

It will be very disappointing not to have a game this weekend but I understand Liverpool's request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

i hope it gets called off.gives lennon a chance to get back to full fitness.likewise king and woodgate.
    its terrible for anyone traveling to anfield but its to our advantage if it gets postponed

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

GAME OFF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Bollocks anyway. I was looking forward to watching this one and I think we had a good chance. Any more delays gives them more of a chance to recover some form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

SuprSi wrote: »
    Bollocks anyway. I was looking forward to watching this one and I think we had a good chance. Any more delays gives them more of a chance to recover some form.

true but safety never sleeps!!!

best interests of the fans come first.

still will be a pitty no match this week. good side extra time for lennon to be fit as stated above!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hopefully we will have a fully fit team for the re-fixture..will prob have to go shopping with the missus now on Sunday evening.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Fcuking gutted.
    Game off. Was gonna go anyway for a session, but now the flight is cancelled. Nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Fcuking gutted.
    Game off. Was gonna go anyway for a session, but now the flight is cancelled. Nightmare.

What a complete load of bollox.
    Gutted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

The game has been re-arranged for Wednesday 20th Jan 8pm kick off and will still be shown live on Sky.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/liverpoolgamerearranged120110.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 conor563

If anyone has a ticket in the Spurs end i'd gladly take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Just re-booked flights and hotel etc, cant wait :D

Advertisement