Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

I am curious as to why I am still banned from paramormal after my initial banning has expired for so long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The first port of call would be to send a PM to the forum mods and ask.

The forum mods are Thanx 4 The Fish, stevenmu and Oryx (you'd get those names anyway if you logged out and viewed the forum)

It'd benefit them greatly in getting an answer to your question if you included some detail for them about when/why/by whom you were banned when you PM them.

As your forum ban dates from before 2008, it would have been issued at a time when forum bans were not automatically lifted and required the banned to let the moderators know their time was up and they wanted back in. So PMing the forum mods is definitely your best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Thanks.

Advertisement