Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travelling to Swords by bus

• 08-01-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I realise alot of people have bigger commuting issues, but i'm hoping to go to the cinema in swords tonight I have already booked the tickets and was wondering does anyone know if the buses are still going from Balbriggan to swords.

Thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭Peckham

They were this morning, but they may be curtailed/stopped tonight. Keep an eye on dublinbus.ie for details during the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Peckham wrote: »
    They were this morning, but they may be curtailed/stopped tonight. Keep an eye on dublinbus.ie for details during the day.
    I presume the poster will be using Bus Eireann to avoid a tour of NCD. They are running as normal on the 101 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irishlassie21

:) I will be getting Bus Eireann

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

An alternative is to get the 102 to Malahide station and a train to Balbriggan.

Advertisement