Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vote for pony of the decade

Options
  • 08-01-2010 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

sorry for earlier post didn`t mean to interfer wit poll

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ashbrookponies

I would like all the owners/supporters of the other ponies standing in our poll that we are aware of the above message and I will take measures to penalise <snip> if I see that it is affecting the poll. So far, it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

In fairness, polls such as these are always open to abuse as is outlined above and the results are, in my opinion, not worth the paper (or webpage) they are written on. What's to stop the owners texting/phoning/emailing/chatting to their friends and asking them to do the same. Unless an individual has to register and/or registered for a specified time before they can vote in such a poll, then there's nothing to stop the poll from being open to abuse.

ashbrookponies, if you had a problem with the post you should have reported it, as outlined in the forum charter above.

Also, as a reminder to all, individuals registering simply to pimp their own business (of any kind)/website/forum/horse/pony (or that of a friend/family member) is poorly viewed and you will be banned if you are found to be a shill. If you've any queries re this you can read the Forum Charter or PM me or one of the other mods.

Advertisement