Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird Feeder with Suction Cups.

Options
  • 08-01-2010 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere that is selling bird feeders with suction cups to attach to a door. The birds are finding it hard in all this cold as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I bought one in Homebase. It's sold as a window bird feeder, but I'm it would work on a door as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 da-mahon-don

sullys pet superstore in ballincollig have um..only 3.95 to...got some earlier..ands some seed

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

sullys pet superstore in ballincollig have um..only 3.95 to...got some earlier..ands some seed

Cheers, I had a look in but they were all gone, which I suppose was a good thing as it means people were buying loads of them for the birds over the last few days with the cold weather. Most places I went didn't have hardly any bird feeders left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Did you ever try making your own...

It is pretty simple I never thought of it, it was just something I saw in a Organic Christmas (sort of). And I was just chatting about it to one of the girls in work and they make their own all the time and they work perfect probably cheaper than buying them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 da-mahon-don

saw some in sullys today..down the very back of the shop..ask someone in there they prob could help u find um

• Advertisement
Advertisement