Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft Forum

Options
  • 08-01-2010 3:47pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got a PM from somebody thinking they are banned from it so went to check it out and I (the moderator) couldn't even get in. Has it been deleted/made private/something weird due to being quiet, without me being informed?

Thanks,

--
    Tar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Heh, it's set to the inactive forums.. I'll do a search and see what's happened.

Ah, we have merged this forum (and Dawn of War) into the strategy forum. Kinetic has apparently PMd you about this, I think, has he? There is a thread on the Games Mods forum about it. Apparently.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks Gordan.

I got no PM and can't see anything in the games mods forum about it at a quick glance.

Time for Kinetic to get a paddlin'..

Can you give Silverfish a shout as she's the other CMod, maybe she's up to date with it and knows what thread Kinetic was talking about (he's on hols at the moment afair).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's a paddlin'.

I'll ask her what she knows about it I suppose. Quiet forum anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement