Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you play?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

When I was in school, I used to play every moment that I wasn't working (and moments where I should have been working). Now I'll go for ages without playing, but then sit myself on the couch and lose an entire weekend in simland.

How often do you play?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

SeekUp wrote: »
    When I was in school, I used to play every moment that I wasn't working (and moments where I should have been working). Now I'll go for ages without playing, but then sit myself on the couch and lose an entire weekend in simland.

How often do you play?

Ditto! I won't play for ages and then I'll spend absolutely ages at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I'm the same again. I generally would go months without playing then I'll play non-stop for a while then stop again. Generally I start up again when a new expansion has come out or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Lol, I wonder if eveyone is the same? I really won't feel like playing it for ages and then will just play it as much as I can for a few weeks, then not play it for ages again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yeah, I'm like that too! I don't play for really long periods of time, and then I go mad for a few days. It gets boring if you play it too often.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i play maybe an hour or two a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Same here. I lost about a week of my life to it in the summer, but haven't really touched it since. However, now I'm really in the mood for playing it. All-nighter tonight I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭melissavm

I generally have a good hour or two on a Sunday evening once I get college work out of the way. Wish I had more time for it sometimes but then again i don't think i'd be able to pull myself away! :p

Advertisement