Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its hard to believe

Options
  • 08-01-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

i find it so hard to believe that Dempsey; the minster for plonkers has a job in government. how many times is he allowed to really put his foot in it and get away with it. i thought wee Willie was bad but by fk. dempsey takes some beating.:(
    if he worked for a private boss he would surely have been given the golden boot by now. our government seems to wait until the crisis has passed or has taken hold before it reacts to anything; in anyway. but to send a message from some far away sun scorched beach telling us back here how to deal with the big freeze is laughable. so much so that pat kenny really laughed out on his show and then read it again as though to prove to himself he read it right first time.:(
    it would be funny; but what ruins it is the knowledge that they are taking us for a right royal ride. they treat us like we dont count until we do count in the polls at election time.
    enough for now my blood pressure is going up thinking about these prats; mind you it's nice to know we have some of them in the north also; but thats another story.:cool:

Advertisement