Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv - picture no sound?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 5:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but not sure where to post it

I bought a cheap tv for my son from Lidl, tuned it in no prob and can get a picture but no sound. weird thing is that there is sound if a dvd is played or if he plays his vtech games on it.
    Can anyone help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

angeldaisy wrote: »
    sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but not sure where to post it

I bought a cheap tv for my son from Lidl, tuned it in no prob and can get a picture but no sound. weird thing is that there is sound if a dvd is played or if he plays his vtech games on it.
    Can anyone help??

Is it sky digital or NTL or regular cable?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

its just bog standard plug aerial into wall and get rte

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭John mac

probably hasn't got a vhf tuner in it .

can you get tv3?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 glenmac

The sound on my Irish channels have stopped working on my television however the picture is perfect.They had been working perfectly up until two days ago.I have a Sky freeview box and the sound for the satellite channels is working.Also the RTE radio channels have sound. Any help would be appricated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Glenmac, I'd suggest you post this again in the TV forum and you will likely get a better response.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement