Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting wireless router through Irish broadband breeze

Options
  • 08-01-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Hoping to get some help with this. I have IBB breeze and bought a wireless router (syslink WRT54GS) but I cant get it to work. I've gone through the set up at least 20 times but it wont connect. When I look under Wi Fi for it it shows but wont connect to the internet.

I want to set it up so I can play the PS3.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Have you entered the correct user/pass for the ISP is WPA/WEP on or off, did you test connectivity from the router to the internet, is it just not working from the playstation?Can you connect with a laptop,have you looked into opening ports on the router(I no nothing about online gaming but port may need to be open)any other security settings in place like MAC address filter if so turn it off

Advertisement