Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Hail the New Mod!

• 08-01-2010 5:52pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Congrats to KTRIC who is the new Mod of the Motorbikes forum - I hear he hands out bannings if you even look at him in the wrong way so everyone will have to be on their best behaviour ;)

KTRIC I suggest you make an example and ban of a few of them first just to set the scene :D

Z

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Can we buy our way back into here lol. Ignore him now cos he is a mod.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

seanybiker wrote: »
    Can we buy our way back into here lol. Ignore him now cos he is a mod.

haha, love it :D

gratz KTRIC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Some say his ban hammer was made from a modified GT550 piston

Others say he has two spark plugs in his hearth to keep him alive

All I know is......

KTRIC wrote: »
    Some say his ban hammer was made from a modified GT550 piston

Others say he has two spark plugs in his hearth to keep him alive

All I know is......

HE'S CALLED THE 'TRIC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Zascar wrote: »
    Congrats to KTRIC who is the new Mod of the Motorbikes forum - I hear he hands out bannings if you even look at him in the wrong way so everyone will have to be on their best behaviour ;)

KTRIC I suggest you make an example and ban of a few of them first just to set the scene :D

Z

I've heard other things, dark evil things.....

But not about him though, great chap.

• Advertisement

I'm still recovering from the images of untold suffering and disturbing evil I have just seen in the mod forum.

Thanks guys , but I think I need a lie down after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

welcome:)

I'm still recovering from the images of untold suffering and disturbing evil I have just seen in the mod forum.

Thanks guys , but I think I need a lie down after that.

Can you find out where they keep getting all the coke and hookers from? I've been dry the last few weeks.

Can you find out where they keep getting all the coke and hookers from? I've been dry the last few weeks.

I hear they've a secret room in the hosting center in Citywest...

They are the reserve of the inner sanctum to which only super-admin-mod's (and this guy) are allowed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Congrats, KTRIC

The first thing that you need to do is organize some decent weather, then organize a ride out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

P.C. wrote: »
    Congrats, KTRIC

The first thing that you need to do is organize some decent weather, then organize a ride out.

+1 Congrats. I suppose once you moderate one forum, you might as well mod another. I mean, how hard can it be?

You going for Bicker.ie mod yet?

:D

nereid wrote: »
    +1 Congrats. I suppose once you moderate one forum, you might as well mod another. I mean, how hard can it be?

You going for Bicker.ie mod yet?

Ben der dun dat :D

Notice the way I used small simple words ;) Don't want to confuse any of our neighbours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

New Mod? I didn't think there were any Mods here at all. Why would one be needed? We are such a nice bunch in here.

Congrats anyway. I don't suppose you'll be too busy :D

New Mod? I didn't think there were any Mods here at all. Why would one be needed? We are such a nice bunch in here.

Congrats anyway. I don't suppose you'll be too busy :D

I'm a sleeper mod.

Just pretend I'm not here.

<<

>>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Oh god he is going to make the forum look like an old british cafe racer!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Well I'm the mod but o stay fairly quiet unless needed. I just have not had time to be on the forum at all lately so I thought it was only fair the forum gets a new mid who's more active and knows the score better etc

I definitely agree once the weather improves we'll try to get some regular rideouts going. And lads antagonizing other sites is not a smart move let's try to get along :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Zascar wrote: »
    Well I'm the mod but o stay fairly quiet unless needed. I just have not had time to be on the forum at all lately

Just admit it, you bought a car and are too embaressed to tell us. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Welcome KTRIC, should be no problems here unless someone mentions another bike website

Quint wrote: »
    Welcome KTRIC, should be no problems here unless someone mentions another bike website

If you do I fuppin ban you :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

its ok we can pay (donate) to get back in, think ill register for the laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Well done KTRIC:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Ben der dun dat :D

Notice the way I used small simple words ;) Don't want to confuse any of our neighbours.
    If you do I fuppin ban you :mad:

You'll need to ban yourself so :D

RosieJoe wrote: »
    You'll need to ban yourself so :D

Damn, looks like you might be right.

cy@~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

The new mod is dead, all hail the next new mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Happy times, the sandbox has another mature adult to keep the brats in order.

Is this the best thread to post b00beh pix or should I start a separate one?

LOL

'cptr

Happy times, the sandbox has another mature adult to keep the brats in order.

Is this the best thread to post b00beh pix or should I start a separate one?

LOL

'cptr

Did Kami copy you with his 'Twat sign off of was it you who copied him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Did Kami copy you with his 'Twat sign off of was it you who copied him?

I invented it in 2004, shortly before he was born. Don't start him...

'c

• Advertisement
Advertisement