Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Turtlbeaches

• 08-01-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭

So i got turtlebeach x1's for christmas, and they broke today, the sound on them is kinda, i dont know how to describe it but its kinda fuzzy, and the mic aint working, but the wire going from the headset into the amplifier thingy which has the game volume control and the mic mute button on it, when ya push that in the green light comes on when its unmuted.
    Long story short, theyve stopped working.
    My ma bought them up north in game, would yous say theyd give me a new set down here?
    Anyone know what kinda warranty there is in game, and wether you can return items bought up north down here?
    Thanks

Comments

Moral of the story: It may be cheaper to buy up north but you basically sacrifice your warranty :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Doubt it very much you could return them in game down here. They would have different systems to the Irish one. You may need to take a trip to Newry. You would have been much better off putting this in the consumer forum. Oh and it is a minimum of a 1 year warrenty with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Alright, thanks.
    Im not gonna be able to make a trip up to newry any time soon anyway :rolleyes:
    How do ya know its a 1 year warranty ?
    Thanks.

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Alright, thanks.
    Im not gonna be able to make a trip up to newry any time soon anyway :rolleyes:
    How do ya know its a 1 year warranty ?
    Thanks.

Its standard in all shops. You will either get a repair or replacement. I suggest you make contact with the shop and see what they are willing to do for you. You don't want to end up going up just to get it repaired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Yeh im gonna email them and see if i can get replaced down here, probably wont happen but hey its worth a try ;)
    Thanks duff man :D

• Advertisement

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Yeh im gonna email them and see if i can get replaced down here, probably wont happen but hey its worth a try ;)
    Thanks duff man :D

Your welcome. Hope all gets sorted.

Advertisement