Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Service Laundrette

Options
  • 08-01-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Does sligo town have one, with the big freeze me washing machine is currently out of action

:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Don't think so, but pffft to that. Why do it yourself when you can pay someone else to do it for ya. I don't think its that expensive.

They'll fold it n all for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Don't think so, but pffft to that. Why do it yourself when you can pay someone else to do it for ya. I don't think its that expensive.

They'll fold it n all for ya

what time shall i call round with it

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I don't think there is a self service one in Sligo.

You can use mine if you need to. PM me if needed. (If you bring me smokes I'll give you free washing powder even!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

You can use mine if you need to. PM me if needed. (If you bring me smokes I'll give you free washing powder even!)

I foresee a lot of laundery coming your way!! Mrs T is packing it up right now and I'm on my way to get smokes!

Is this service al year round?

hows alcohol

• Advertisement

I foresee a lot of laundery coming your way!! Mrs T is packing it up right now and I'm on my way to get smokes!

Is this service al year round?

Depends on the amount of smokes - I'll do a wash for 20 Silk Cut :D. (And none of your crazy Dutch stuff either - it has to be LEGAL :D)

I am eyeing up the Christmas Tree at the moment.. it looks smokeable..

Depends on the amount of smokes - I'll do a wash for 20 Silk Cut :D. (And none of your crazy Dutch stuff either - it has to be LEGAL :D)

I am eyeing up the Christmas Tree at the moment.. it looks smokeable..

€8.50 (or what ever a pack of 20 is these days), id what em dried and pressed for that

Alright, alright, I'll throw in a bit of fabric conditioner as well.

<Jeez :rolleyes:>

:p

Advertisement