If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q acoustics 2000 cinema pack

Options
  • 08-01-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Any more news on this guys?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Garethbzg wrote: »
    Any more news on this guys?

Gareth,

Apologies for the delay in getting news on [URL="http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/2000/2000-cinema.htm]this product [/URL]- we hope to get another batch of these in Black Lacquer next week (week commencing 11th December) we will have a few of these in free stock - if you want one just drop me a line and we will pop your name on one for you and give you a shout as soon as they land.

Thanks again for the post and hope to hear from you soon,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

Whats the price on these john?

Whats the price on these john?

Gareth,

Apologies I should have mentioned that!

£499 in Graphite black and £549.95 in the hi-gloss Black or White finish.

As ever I'll happily price beat any cheaper price in Ireland :D

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

can u lay ur hands on the stands for these and what about an amp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hailme252

Hello,
    im new here. do you sell only the QA 2010 speaker? I dont wanna buy the whole bunch of it.
    and does the new vAT rate affecting the price?

Hilmi

• Advertisement

can u lay ur hands on the stands for these and what about an amp?

Gareth,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Yes the 2000ST are available at £74.95 / €87.99(allegedly as Q appear to have virtually no stock of anything to do with the 2000 series)

After our 1st hit of 2000 series we are still awaiting another hit (as is everyone else however we are still expecting some 2000 series this week :rolleyes:

If you were looking for a decent receiver to match the 2000 system - I would recommend a few:

Budget: Pioneer VSX519 - £169.95

Or

Onkyo TXSR507 at £239.95 / €279.99 ( It's €329 most places in Dublin!)

Or

Denon AVR1910 at £389.95 / €439.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist on any of the above - they are all available from stock and again thanks for the post,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.