Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ray D'arcys whining getting too much?

• 08-01-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is that man getting worse every day?
    The last 2 to 3 days he kept goin on about the fact he thinks the minister for transport should have cancelled his holidays and come home early to manage the road conditions blah blah blah blah.
    What the **** was he gonna do if he came back to Ireland? Grit the bloody roads himself?

Hes has underlings and things set up to do all these things. For example - the RSA, the NRA and ALL the county and town councils in Ireland. Anyway, its a once in a hundred years cold front. Nothing, and i repeat, NOTHING anyone can do about it.
    Same thing he did with the floods back in november, whined. At least ray foley actualy did something good with the whining and helped out.

And yes, i do realise that people will tell me to change the station, but its on in work and i cant turn it off!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭who what when

Sir that is indeed a good question.

Now heres another, why do you think the ray darcy megathread was set-up?
    To discuss matters to do with ray darcy pehaps????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I didnt hear this on the Darcy show myself but sure its the same aul bs that every second joe soaps spouts. "ITS A DISGRACE, A DISGRACE I TELLS YA, The Minister should be back off holidays and sorting the problem out"

What a load of shít. Darcy is abit of a mystery. Alot of the times he seems fairly apathetic and has a very cynical attitude to things. Then he comes on with populist auld shíte like this.
    The only purpose the minister will serve by coming back early is a PR purpose. It would look better for himself and his party if he did. After that, its of no consequence. And going by the performance of FF, maybe it'd be better if he extended his holiday by another week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I don't think he'd be able to do anything by being here, but maybe he should be "suffering" this weather like the rest of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Sir that is indeed a good question.

Now heres another, why do you think the ray darcy megathread was set-up?
    To discuss matters to do with ray darcy pehaps????

True true, sorry about that!:) I origionally posted this in the after hours thread! My mistake!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

True true, sorry about that!:) I origionally posted this in the after hours thread! My mistake!!

I'll close this so and you can use the megathread. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement