Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Arena: membership rates?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the the membership rate for one semester in the UL Arena

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Public rates

Campus rates

The entry seems to be a bit screwed up for the student rates though, as it currently reads:
    Student Membership Rates

UL Student Full Year €258.00 €195.00
    UL Student Academic Year €185.00 €360.00
    UL Student Term €100.00 €395.00

The leftmost figure makes most sense there but that's unfortunately not a definitive answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

from the looks of it I think it's the price on the left and the price on the right is the public rate, to me it just looks like a badly laid out web page.

public rate is written under the student rates

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Can students just pay per use? I'm doing a part-time masters so I'm not in Limerick all the time - but I'd like to use it when I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

mud wrote: »
    from the looks of it I think it's the price on the left and the price on the right is the public rate, to me it just looks like a badly laid out web page.

public rate is written under the student rates
    Public rate is a link to a separate page with the public rates so it isn't quite that. But you're dead right on what the prices are, clicking that link includes:

Under 18 - 12 months €195.00
    Adult (Pool Only) - 12 months €360.00
    Adult (Off Peak*) - 12 months €395.00

Sloppy copy&paste job then when designing the page. Monkeys:) So yes, definitely the price on the left so OP's answer is €100.
    Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Can students just pay per use?
    Yes, absolutely. The price isn't on the main rates page though but according to this page it's €4.40 for you to do that. Follow similar finger gymnastics over to the swimming subsite if you need to find the swimming rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Can students just pay per use? I'm doing a part-time masters so I'm not in Limerick all the time - but I'd like to use it when I'm there.

if you pay for the pool its cheaper and then just go into the gym, its sneaky but from what i see everyone does it ( not me though im a member:D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Thanks folks - finger gymnastics alright :D

Advertisement