Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car keys and other in a bunch found

Options
  • 08-01-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    I found a bunch of keys with a car key on the road between the corner of trinity college where train station is and the pearse garda station - who ever lost these would have slipped and fell and the keys fell out (i saw a girl fall on that same spot before finding the keys and ran after her thinking they were hers)
    I was trying to hand these into the garda station but noone came out to see me and I was in a hurry - I will most likely drop them in there on Monday but if anyone knows whose keys they are please PM me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Was just thinking about something like a lost and found thread (stickied) might be usefull on here. I'd imagine things like car keys go missing all the time. My GF lost a Renault Scenic key card in B&Q liffey valley a few months back that was never handed in according to B&Q. Would be nice to think if someone found it and they happened to be a boardsie it could find it's way home, Keys are expensive nowdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Stekelly wrote: »
    Was just thinking about something like a lost and found thread (stickied) might be usefull on here. I'd imagine things like car keys go missing all the time. My GF lost a Renault Scenic key card in B&Q liffey valley a few months back that was never handed in according to B&Q. Would be nice to think if someone found it and they happened to be a boardsie it could find it's way home, Keys are expensive nowdays.

I think that would be a pretty good idea. I lost a set of key about 3 months ago. I didn't retrace my footsteps at the time as I thought they would turn up. Had 2 pretty important keys on the bunch and God knows where they are at this stage :(
    I remember a few years ago going into Pearse St Garda station to check for keys and they took out this huge bin full of keys for me to search. I couldn't believe my eyes :eek:

Advertisement