Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firefox and Windows 7.

• 08-01-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

A neighbour had a problem with FF 3.5 on Windows 7.

Had a look there earlier today. It installs, but won't connect to the internet. There are no proxies. It's just a basic dsl from perlico.

IE works fine on it. Now I've just looked at the system requirements and Windows 7 is not listed.

Has anyone used it on 7 and got it to work, or was it just a fluke that it worked for a while before crashing and not working again?

Also, utorrent on 7 too. Tried the newest one and it just kept crashing.
    Has anyone had any luck there, or is it going to be a matter of waiting for the developers to make a version which works with 7?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I use both on W7 and they work perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Ok.
    Then there is obviously something wrong with this laptop.

The owner told me that she had been using some streaming video site and I can only assume that it's illegal.
    She's a Sky subscriber and tried to download films from them. Said that she went to work, came home 12 hours later and the film was only half way done. 3Mb line. Resorted to this site because of that. I'm fairly certain that it's one loaded with some sort of spy/malware.

I'd name the site, but I can't remember the name, I don't use those sites myself and I'd probably be banned if I did name it.

Advertisement