Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H meetup Saturday 16th

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Fad wrote: »
    Rollies are nice!

I have no soul pity.

Very true, I actually far prefer the taste. But the effort of rolling is immense..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

thats a good plan :)

if anyone wants or needs to meet up in town let me know cause im coming from the northside of dublin and have to get a bus to town and then a bus out to stillorgan from there. so PM me if ya need some guidance on how to get out and wanna meet up in town

I may be going airsofting for most of Saturday (could be Sunday I decide to go tho) but I'll be around for the elders gathering.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

phlegms wrote: »
    Very true, I actually far prefer the taste. But the effort of rolling is immense..

Little rizzla rolling machine for 2.99 in a newsagent. SORTED.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I'll prob go to town, I think there is a bus I can get straight there (Went leisureplex with a scoiety in DCU) but the stop is quite a walk and I have no idea how to get there.

Anyone have any suggestions for the time? Anytime suits me really although expect me to sleep in if it's in any way early :P

Little rizzla rolling machine for 2.99 in a newsagent. SORTED.

:eek:
    I didnt know they made them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i think i'll give this a miss im too new lol

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

phlegms wrote: »
    :eek:
    I didnt know they made them!

You can get these awesome straw mats for a euro. You just place the skins and tobacco in it and then roll her up, perfect joint... I mean rolly :p

You just place the skins and tobacco in it and then roll her up, perfect joint... I mean rolly :p

Yes..ahem..rollies.

• Advertisement

Lads/Lasses, I normally work on Sunday mornings, but a girl I work with is in DIT, and her exam yesterday got cancelled and resched'd to Saturday, so I am now working on Saturday morning/afternoon.

This means two things, I wont be able to get to anything till about 4/4.30 (Get off work at 3, get home get changed etc), but if anything goes ahead, I'll turn up! This also means, I'll be able to go for a few drinks with the older crowd after with out having to worry about hangovers the next morning :D

w00t.

This means two things, I wont be able to get to anything till about 4/4.30 (Get off work at 3, get home get changed etc), but if anything goes ahead, I'll turn up! This also means, I'll be able to go for a few drinks with the older crowd after with out having to worry about hangovers the next morning :D

w00t.

I'm going to get you so inebriated you bleed :)

i like that plan!

Lads/Lasses, I normally work on Sunday mornings, but a girl I work with is in DIT, and her exam yesterday got cancelled and resched'd to Saturday, so I am now working on Saturday morning/afternoon.

w00t.

This except I go to dit. I'm going to have to bail, exam's now on saturday. :(

This except I go to dit. I'm going to have to bail, exam's now on saturday. :(

Coming later I hope!

for the elder beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Anyone want to take charge of this and give times, venues, maybe a poll for attendance?

*Not it*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Craguls wrote: »
    Anyone want to take charge of this and give times, venues, maybe a poll for attendance?

*Not it*

Done

Coming later I hope!

Are the drinks still on?

Advertisement