Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband for xbox and internet??

• 08-01-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

im with eircom at the moment and its costing me a bomb and i only have the 3mb speed which doesnt even run at 3mb which is a joke i should be getting what i pay for.

just wondering has anyone any experience with the 5mb broadband from upc/ntl is it good for gaming on xbox and general use?

or would i be better of with the 15mb speed from upc/ntl?

just want to get rid of eircom as they are just daylight robbers i dont want a phoneline or a house phone i just want broadband, in all i want the broadband service of upc as i want to keep sky digital, im not a fan of ntl digital.

im the only one using the internet so is 5mb good enough for xbox or the 15mb?

current eircom connection

676285094.png

Advertisement