Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal Delivery in Castlebar?

Options
  • 08-01-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi, does any one know anywhere that delivers coal in Castlebar? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The Coal Man, Breaffy Rd. 087-xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 49 donalgeraghty

corcoran fuels,knockmore come to castlebar or ring scrineys,lwr charles street.they deliver i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mikey boy

Did ya see there is a feller opened in castlebar practically next door to Mayo crystal and CT electric on the Moneen road industrial estate. I believe he delivers too but I dont have a number. I DO know his prices are good. My mother in law bought some stuff. Hes only been there a couple of weeks. Hope this helps you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mikey boy

Oh yeah the coal man Breaffy road I have his number I think its current 087xxxx well that was his number last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't post any phone numbers as they may change or he might go out of business or something. There's lots of reasons.
    Anyway, PM Mikey for number instead.

Advertisement