Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baxi he boiler

Options
  • 08-01-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi can anyone help me,i have a 24kw he baxi system boiler,its firing up for about 5 secs ,it does this 3 times ,then the flame failure light comes on,i have 21mb gas pressure at the boiler,so not a pressure problem,can it b the gas valve or maybe the limit stat? all motorised valves are open and callin for heat,stevie
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there, this is the boards.ie Feedback forum where people give their views on the boards.ie site and suggestions on how it can be improved.

Odds are good that you're looking for one of the forums located under Home & Garden (in the Rec category) and your query will probably get an answer in the most appropriate one of those:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement