Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Cinema Nights.

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

stevexo wrote: »
    Iron Man 2.
    Thursday 29th April, 9:30pm.
    Run Time 125 minutes.
    Gate Cinema, North Main St.

Will be booking tickets by tomorrow.
    €8. If you want to come, pm me to arrange to meet this evening or tomorrow evening to pay and Ill book the seats together - online booking allows up to 9 seats per booking.

I'll be on for this, I'll pm you now. Anyone else want to come along?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I want to go but I am not sure if I will be fully well by then since I still do not have my voice back. Do you think if I try to get tickets in another day or so there will still be any?

jujibee wrote: »
    I want to go but I am not sure if I will be fully well by then since I still do not have my voice back. Do you think if I try to get tickets in another day or so there will still be any?

Not sure if tickets will still be available, depends on how much interest there is in it. I'm guessing it will be allocated seating though so you'll be missing out on our company. :pac:

If another day suited more people I wouldnt mind hanging on till another day to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

My God, Iron Man II looks freakin' savage.

Donnaghm wrote: »
    My God, Iron Man II looks freakin' savage.

I'm avoiding watching the trailers for it. I just want to see it as the first one was excellent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement