Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Cinema Nights.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

LMAO:D get a room will ye:pac: this place is gone to the dogs with the last while

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Good =) There's nothing wrong with a monkey.

In the 7 years that you have been on boards is that the first time you have got to use that line? :pac:
    deRanged wrote: »
    erm, ah, well.
    /runs away.

...but now there is a monkey too!! ah cmon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I agree!

Kingtut and DeRanged get a room, and take webmonkey with you :pac:

OK back on track! This is the CINEMA thread lol, save the animal stuff for the chit chat / randomness thread!

Anyone else up for seeing "kick-ass" in the gate cinema on Thursday at 9.30 with yours truly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

NVM

• Advertisement

I'll be there, depending on my guzzy eye

Now im off to Chit Chat to waffle on in my kick ass medicated state :D

Ok so for the 9.30 showing of "Kick Ass" in the Gate Cinema on Thursday 1st April (with drinks before / after for anyone that wants them) we have the following people:

kingtut
    Nursemar88 + boyfriend
    Purple Lemons
    oeb

Anymore takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Me probably, be nice to meet Nursemar88's bf again. Worked with him. (I seemed to have worked with everyone, a friend of Save our socks as well and oeb and a cousin of 440Hz :p)

I doubt I'll manage drinking though strangely enough.

Pick randomers off the street and force ask them to go too to make up the numbers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

kingtut wrote: »
    Ok so for the 9.30 showing of "Kick Ass" in the Gate Cinema on Thursday 1st April (with drinks before / after for anyone that wants them) we have the following people:

kingtut
    Nursemar88 + boyfriend
    Purple Lemons
    oeb

Anymore takers?

I would love to go, and really want to see that movie, but... from Monday to 4 pm on Friday im pretty much a working loser! :( Let me know how it goes!! :P:D

• Advertisement

Me probably, be nice to meet Nursemar88's bf again. Worked with him. (I seemed to have worked with everyone, a friend of Save our socks as well and oeb and a cousin of 440Hz :p)

I doubt I'll manage drinking though strangely enough.

Hopefully see you at the cinema so! :)
    Pick randomers off the street and force ask them to go too to make up the numbers :)

lol I'll leave that to you, don't need big numbers for a cinema meetup, 5/6 is plenty :) but hey the more the merrier.
    I would love to go, and really want to see that movie, but... from Monday to 4 pm on Friday im pretty much a working loser! :( Let me know how it goes!! :P:D

but who is going to sit beside me now :(

but who is going to sit beside me now :(

You could paint my face onto a blow up doll?? :pac:

You could paint my face onto a blow up doll?? :pac:

:eek:.....ummm.....:eek:

:eek:.....ummm.....:eek:

To sit beside in the cinema ONLY! :pac:

To sit beside in the cinema ONLY! :pac:

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Where is the best place to park near there? Or would I be as well off bussing in (Will they still be running when the movie finishes)

oeb wrote: »
    Where is the best place to park near there? Or would I be as well off bussing in (Will they still be running when the movie finishes)
    What time? - usually you can park on north main street. I can give you a drive home if you like later if no buses.

Ya the buses finish at like 11 :(

What time? - usually you can park on north main street. I can give you a drive home if you like later if no buses.

Feck it, I'll just bus in so, I don't know the city well enough driving wise (Not that side of it anyway)

Feck it, I'll just bus in so, I don't know the city well enough driving wise (Not that side of it anyway)
    Cool, if you like I can collect ya, if I've nothing to be doing tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

so does anyone else think we should go see the earlier viewing at 7.00pm so that we can get 1 or 2 drinks in after before the pubs close?? It wouldnt be really plausible if we went to the half 9 showing.

nursemar88 wrote: »
    so does anyone else think we should go see the earlier viewing at 7.00pm so that we can get 1 or 2 drinks in after before the pubs close?? It wouldnt be really plausible if we went to the half 9 showing.

I think that's a good idea, because at least people can get the bus home afterwards if the show is at 7 :)

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up :o

I dont even want to know what struck your mind first!! :eek::p

Cool, if you like I can collect ya, if I've nothing to be doing tomorrow.

Go for it, I'll be home from six on anyway, gimme a ring at some stage and I'll give you directions.

I dont even want to know what struck your mind first!! :eek::p

hmmmm Not too sure? Can you tell us Kingtut? :D

Go for it, I'll be home from six on anyway, gimme a ring at some stage and I'll give you directions.
    ok good. Hopefully I'll be out of here in time tomorrow but I'll let you know anyways. You far from Mahon Point?

Just have it in Mahon Point the seats are far more comfortable :o

ok good. Hopefully I'll be out of here in time tomorrow but I'll let you know anyways. You far from Mahon Point?

5 min walk from Douglas village.

5 min walk from Douglas village.
    Oh sorry its Douglas sure you in. Sure PM me a google maps location of the house.

• Advertisement

feck that .. stick it up on the public forum (purple lemons will be over for tea shortly;):pac:)

Advertisement