Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Cinema Nights.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

nursemar88 wrote: »
    so does anyone else think we should go see the earlier viewing at 7.00pm so that we can get 1 or 2 drinks in after before the pubs close?? It wouldnt be really plausible if we went to the half 9 showing.

7pm sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

so does anyone else think we should go see the earlier viewing at 7.00pm so that we can get 1 or 2 drinks in after before the pubs close?? It wouldnt be really plausible if we went to the half 9 showing.

I won't be able to make it for 7. Will you let me know when the movie is over nursey and I'll meet you in the pub? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

kingtut wrote: »
    I won't be able to make it for 7. Will you let me know when the movie is over nursey and I'll meet you in the pub? Thanks :)
    ****e do you have bootcamp or something??

****e do you have bootcamp or something??

Nope I'll be working late so that I can leave early on Friday (in order to get back to Wicklow at a decent time). Sure just let me know what pub you are in pleaseeeeeeeee and thanksssssssss :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

there is a small chance I might make the pub part of this, not sure .. Ive work Friday a.m. but should be quiet anyway .. Nursemar / Kingtut will PM ye my number...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

corkcomp wrote: »
    there is a small chance I might make the pub part of this, not sure .. Ive work Friday a.m. but should be quiet anyway .. Nursemar / Kingtut will PM ye my number...
    yay!!!! :D

yay!!!! :D

LOL :rolleyes::D:D

EDIT: if anyone who is not heading to cinema fancies meeting a bit earlier for beers pm / sms me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Are ye definitely going at 7? I may come along. Are you meeting up beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'll be there anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'll be there anyways

I did not bother putting together a google map, so just ring me when you are on your way to Douglas.

ok

where we meeting and what time?

stevexo wrote: »
    where we meeting and what time?
    We should meet up about 30 mins early, have a drink/soft drink before going in. Be disaster trying to find people in cinema.

I propose to meet at 6.30 - where I'm not sure

I'd say if people are in town early they should buy their tickets early too, I think this movie has only been out for a week....

If I make it it will prob be with only 5 mins to spare but sure we will see :)

Sorry what we going to see. I never picked up on what we watching and too lazy go back :P

Kick ass

Kick ass
    Cool thanks =) - i better leave work now if I plan to collect oeb and make it back in on time

Sorry what we going to see. I never picked up on what we watching and too lazy go back :P

Don't you ever read the threads properly :D need me to quote the post with all the details that has been there for a few days :pac::P:cool:

AHEM
    OK back on track! This is the CINEMA thread lol, save the animal stuff for the chit chat / randomness thread!

Anyone else up for seeing "kick-ass" in the gate cinema on Thursday at 7pm with yours truly?

Don't you ever read the threads properly :D need me to quote the post with all the details that has been there for a few days :pac::P:cool:
    I know I'm terrible. I got to this post count with worthless posts like this :p

• Advertisement

can someone drop me a text when ye know what pub everyone is heading to? I will be in town later.. thanks:)

I know I'm terrible. I got to this post count with worthless posts like this :p
    I also got to my thanks count with posts like that :pac:

Aye what pub?:confused:

what do people think bout classic bar? close enough to gate?

corkcomp wrote: »
    what do people think bout classic bar? close enough to gate?
    meet at classic before film? or stragglers after film?

stevexo wrote: »
    meet at classic before film? or stragglers after film?

will be after for me anyway ..

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

See you all there... (I'm the strange guy who's just gonna show up)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

See you all there... (I'm the strange guy who's just gonna show up)

Everyone just shows up, and we are all strange. You will fit right in.

oeb wrote: »
    Everyone just shows up, and we are all strange. You will fit right in.

so i guess we are all going to meet at the cinema so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Kiwisah

Damn, too late to join this time round.

Will be up for the next movie night - as long as it isn't anything scary!! (what a wussy girl I know!)

Advertisement